T&Cs & Privacy
Lubylu will never sell your information to a third party and will only share data where legally required to do so
Lubylu Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully, by using this website and placing an order from Lubylu you are indicating that you have read and agreed to them.
1. About Us
This website www.lubylu.com is owned and operated by;
81 Swillington Lane
Lubylu is registered in the UK, company number 09217897
VAT number to follow
If you need to contact us please use the details above.
2. Making a contract with us
2.1 When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. An e-mail will be sent to confirm that we have received your order.
2.2 In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this as soon as is reasonably possible.
2.3 Images of products on this website are for illustrative purposes only. Due to the handmade nature of Lubylu products, your goods may vary slightly from the image shown on the website.
2.4 We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on this website. However, we cannot guarantee that your device’s display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the actual goods.
2.5 Whilst we try to be as accurate as possible, all information provided is approximate and is provided in good faith.
2.6 This contract is covered by English law.
3. How to place an order
3.1 You can use our website to place an order by selecting the product you wish to buy and adding it to your basket. Items you do not require can be removed from your basket at any time.
3.2 Postage charges will be shown prior to you placing your order on the item page(s).
3.3 You will be required to pay for the goods in full at the time of ordering.
3.4 We use secure payment facilities for online purchases. You can pay for your order by Visa, Mastercard, Delta/Connect via PayPal.
3.5 Promotional prices only apply during the period stated.
3.6 All prices quoted on our website are in UK pounds.
3.8 Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays.
3.7 Once your order is complete, it will be despatched as soon as possible however due to the handmade nature of Lubylu products, a turn around time of 3 working days should be expected.
4. Delivery & Carriage Charges
4.1 Goods will normally be dispatched within 3-5 working days and any estimated dispatch date is an estimate, which can change without notice.
4.2 We will normally deliver goods within 1-4 working days of dispatch.
4.3 Your order may arrive in more than one delivery.
4.4 We will deliver the goods to the premises you specify on your order. We will not accept responsibility for loss or damage if you instruct the delivery company to leave the goods unattended.
4.5 Please check the goods on delivery – any goods found to be missing or damaged should be notified to us immediately so we an resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
4.6 You will receive confirmation of your order via email. If you require a paper copy of your order to be included within your order, please let us know.
5. Cancellation and returns
5.1 This policy does not apply to goods ordered by businesses which are exempt from the Distance Selling Regulations, or the following goods which are exempt from the right to cancel.
5.2 Your right to cancel an order starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive it. To do this, please e-mail or write to us. We are unable to accept cancellations by phone.
5.3 You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
5.4 If you cancel, you must return the goods, in saleable condition, within 14 days of cancellation, complete with the original packaging to us, at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage.
5.5 If you fail to return the goods, or if you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and this results in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
5.6 We will refund all monies paid to us by you for the products received but not for the cost of postage where the cancellation has been notified to us within 14 days of the receipt of the products, less any costs due under this contract.
5.7 Business customers, or customers exempt from the distance selling regulations may not cancel or return any items which have been made to order.
5.8 Any items which have been personalised or modified to your specification, post ordering cannot be cancelled or returned unless damaged.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights – for example, if goods are faulty or mis-described.
6. Faulty Goods / Guarantee
6.1 If there is a problem with the goods, please notify us by email or in writing providing details of the problem. It’s helpful if you can provide us with a digital photograph of the problem as this normally saves you having to return the goods for inspection. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
6.2 If an exchange is necessary, this will be arranged without unreasonable delay and without charge. Replacement goods will not be dispatched until the original goods have been received by us and checked.
The cost of returning goods to us is your responsibility, however on inspection we will refund your reasonable postage costs, providing that the goods are found to be faulty. If the goods are not faulty, we will return them to you, however you will be required to cover our reasonable postage costs.
6.3 Within this time scale we will replace defective goods free of charge, at our discretion, providing that you have returned to us any faulty goods upon request.
6.4 If an item is no longer available we will offer an alternative. However our liability will be to replace the faulty goods only and we are unable to guarantee an exact match. In this instance you will have the option of a refund.
6.5 Where we replace faulty goods you are responsible for their disposal if they have not previously been returned to us.
6.6 We are unable to guarantee and exact colour match due to the handmade nature of the products.
7.1 The products sold on this website have been designed to comply with all relevant UK legislation. We cannot warrant or represent that they comply with any legal requirement outside the UK.
7.2 We do not accept liability for any consequential loss of profit or indirect losses.
WEBSITE DISCLAIMER for www.lubylu.com
This disclaimer details our obligations to you regarding our website. This disclaimer has been provided and approved by legal forms provider LegalCentre.co.uk. Please read this disclaimer in full before you use this Website. Using the Website implies that you accept the terms of this disclaimer.
We do occasionally update this disclaimer so please refer back to them in the future.
1. USE OF WEBSITE
1.1 You are not permitted to use our website for your own purposes or to print and download material(s) from this Website. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline.
1.2 The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
1.3 Subject to paragraph 1.1, no part of this Website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
2. VISITOR CONDUCT
2.2 When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this Website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
3. SITE UPTIME
3.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and, other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
4. LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
4.1 Any links to third party websites located on this Website are provided for your convenience only. We have not reviewed each third party website and have no responsibility for such third party websites or their content.
4.2 If you would like to link to this Website, you may only do so on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, any page on this Website and you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any services or products unless this has been specifically agreed with us.
4.3 If you choose to link to our website in breach of Paragraph 4.2 you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
5. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
5.1 We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liability or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
6.LAW AND JURISDICTION
This Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this Legal Notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
PRIZE DRAW TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: Lubylu Ltd (company no. 09217897 ) whose registered office is at 81 Swillington Lane, Swillington, Leeds, LS26 8QF
3. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 14 years or over
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter lubylu competitions.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and that their email address will be added to the Lubylu Ltd email marketing database for future contact.
5. To enter the competition send an email to email@example.com.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be as stated per competition or promotion. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The prize will be as described in the competition or promotion and is subject to change or alteration by Lubylu Ltd without prior notification.
10. The winners will be chosen by random number generating software available on the internet
11. The winners notified via email and their first name published on Facebook.
12. The prize will be delivered either by hand or via the post and the winner will be notified when the prize has been dispatched.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
18. Lubylu Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
19. Lubylu Ltd also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.